Personal Contract Hire
Contract Hire can run from 24 to 60 months and gives you a fixed monthly cost for the duration of the vehicle lease.
You have a choice of a Maintained Contract (full repair and maintenance, tyre replacement and breakdown cover) or a Non-Maintained Contract. Either way, the Road Fund Licence is included for the whole term.
At the end of your contract, you can pick up a new vehicle and hand back the old one without any of the usual worries of disposing of it or the risk of losing money on its used value.
- Minimum capital expenditure which helps your cash flow
- No depreciation costs
- Ongoing advice and support
- Road Fund Licence included
- Optional Maintenance package
- No potential losses on disposal of asset at the end of your term
- Early termination can be expensive
- Excess mileage charges are payable if you exceed your stated mileage
- The vehicle must be returned in a well maintained condition to avoid any charges for damage over and above “Fair Wear & Tear”
- You must have fully comprehensive insurance
- You will have no option to own the vehicle at the end of the contract